Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Kids Are Alright







I still miss working in the children's fashion/footwear industry and seeing great spreads like these from Small Magazine Autumn 09 issue only makes me miss it more! Every few months I receive my quarterly, online issue courtesy of my buddy Stevey and his wife Christine. They have been publishing Small since 2007 and manage to feature the freshest, most stylish children's lifestyle products in the industry... including craft and recipe ideas, fine art and even music!

Aside from running Small and managing professional careers as a photographer and a stylist, they have their own children's clothing line and this Summer opened their first brick and mortar.. and did I mention they have two little girls?! These guys are amazing!


Baby Bean Vintage Daywear



Little Bean children's boutique, Dallas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gosh, these stylish kids make me want to have one of my own! the first one is too cute - he's like a mini jarvis cocker!

Post a Comment