Friday, September 18, 2009

Bill Knows The Time

Bill Clinton was on The Daily Show earlier tonight, looking very sharp. He had some interesting things to say, as usual, but I liked his wristwatch most of all. (see the interview HERE)

I immediately spotted it as a Panerai due to the distinctive device protecting the crown.

A little digging on Google Image search provided the above image, with a decent shot of the watch (as well as Bill's sharp, pink gingham shirt and middle-school friendship bracelet).

My best guess is that the watch is a Luminor GMT 44mm (model# PAM 244), in stainless steel with a black alligator strap.
Well chosen, Mr. President.

Like Mitzi, my birthday's coming up next month, so if anyone wants to get me one of these, that'd be very generous. Or, for about the same price, one of these would be pretty rad too:

No comments:

Post a Comment